My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Time Zone & Useless Documents

Due to Techonology it is so nice to be always connected whereever you are in world.But it has its own problem.It happened so that at sunday night i was not getting sleep,i tried a lot to sleep, watched several episodes of 'Tom & Jerry 'and finally was able to hit the sack at 2.30 am.It was 5.45 in the morning and i was hearing pinging sound and it broke my sleep.Someone was pinging me and since i keep my laptop beside my pillow the sound was too much to let me sleep.I saw one of my friend in India was just saying 'Hi' to me and asking how i am ? Grrrrhhhh !@#$% Just three hours of sleep and nagging headache for the whole day.It just happened that the guy reached his office in India and the first thing he thought to do was to say Hi to me.He didnt consider a moment to think what time it would be here for me in Finland.
What a wonderful way to start the week ??

I have this useless habit of keeping all the old documents whether soft copy or hard copy and as a result my whole desktop would be occupied by docs so much that i wont be able to see the wall paper and the disk would be full and i would be at my wits end to decide what to keep and what to throw?
The same with the apartment - it surprises me how quickly my apartment changes from a neat and tidy place to a tornado zone.Bits of paper,receipts, credit card bills,promotional brochures i have the habit of keeping everything and messing up my apartment and in the end it would take me lot of effort to decide finally what to keep and what to throw.I just tend to keep everything with me.

Ok i should stop now. Enough of ranting for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home