My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Where am i going????

Well this is another weekend,another lazy start to the day after the customary movie watching till wee hours.How predictable life has become now? It has been slightly more than 18 months that i joined job and today i was thiking what am i doing? where my life is heading to?

It just as if i am doing things mechancially.Go to office on weekdays the day starts with cheking emails then phone calls then mails then meetings, discussions, deadlines and coffee.The week comes to end on friday with a little bit of hanging out on friday and getting up late on saturday and after spending one more sunday i am back to work.

So i have become just as anyone on the world and i am just living my days.Was this the life i wanted or studied for? What's different i am doing ? I am doing what billions of people in this world are doing?There is no fun no excitment and no satisfaction in this predictable life.I dont know how others are feeling but life was much more different in student days there atleast you had to study on weekends too and might be partying on weekdays to sum up life was not this predictable.

I am sort of getting bore and want to do something different like studying again or ..what? confused...

Well i would think and think and lets see if i can think of something different or not?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger mandar talvekar said…

    HI!
    You know how often I feel the same? Does it come with the territory -- Working in IT and IT-enabled fields? I wonder. (Not that I am complaining about my work, it is very interesting -- but more often than not I am too drained to do anything else -- sometimes the feeling carries over into the next week)
    I actually started blogging as a way out -- as claiming for myself something else, interesting, and worthwhile to do.
    Thanks for viting my blog (ink scrawl: http://inkscrawl.blogspot.com) and leaving a comment on my elearning rant. If you found it enjoyable please let others know about my blog -- can always do with more audience.
    It was great to read the reaction from a TCS fellow. Yeah, you are right - hardly anybody has heard of us (at least in India). Do you know TIS has an "understanding" with TCS and we collaborate on a few projects? -- You guys do your stuff, while we do the elearning and training bits if the client is interested.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home