My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Friday, November 25, 2005

Disorganised

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The worse feeling is that of being disorganised, and it becomes worst when you feel it at the start of the day. I am feeling the same today but can’t do much. You can make everything okay only when the control is with you. I don’t have control over few of the things which have messed my day.

This whole thing started in morning when I suddenly started to hear the sound of a drill machine. I found it coming down from my neighbor’s apartment in the first floor. Of all the noises in this world, one I dislike most is that of drill machine, it literally makes me go mad. When you live in Finland, you get so much used to the quietness that normal noises may seem irritating, and this was a 'drill machine'. I didn’t want to be a gadfly for my neighbors so asking them to stop it was out of question. They were doing it during the day time and it is perfectly legal. I was wrong on the other hand to be at home after 8 am and not in office. So I rushed back to office as soon as I can, just to escape that maddening sound. But the damage has been done, the uneasiness in my head will linger till the evening, ruining the whole day for me.

There are few other things as well, which I am sure happens with most us.For example you search a name in directory, you will get all other names and not the one you are looking for. Try doing it other day for some other name and you will see that this time the previous name came by quite easily and the one you are looking is again difficult find. I can’t remember other instances but there are many more. I guess this is Murphy’s Law –‘if something has to go wrong, it will go wrong’.

Whatever I am feeling quite disorganised now.


P.S – Nothing related to the ‘organizized’ of movie ‘Taxi Driver’, which incidentally is one of my favourite movies.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol :) hope tomorrow's better day for you.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Wow, your wish worked. Today was definitely one of the better days of mine. Thanks, Heather.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Y said…

    Taxi Driver: my fav too though for a particular variety

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Yeah, taxi driver is a good movie.:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home