My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

0300 hours

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I doing at 3 am this morning?

Temperature is quite high, 8 C, outside it is pitch-dark, the street to downtown looks like a bead of necklace in the outline of streetlights from my window. The forecast is of snowfall today, but for now it is faint drizzle, much like a water spray as seen in the background of the street light.

I don’t know what made me get up at 3 am when I had slept at around 1 am, but even after serious attempt I am not able to sleep again. I am feeling like having a cup of tea but quite lazy to make it, will make it after I write this post. I am listening to the playlist of my favourite songs, few of them are

Simply Red - You make me feel brand new
Wham - Careless Whispers
Josh Groban - You Raise me up
Phil Collins- Against All odds
Marc Anthony - You sang to me
Phil Collins -A Groovy kind of Love
Sixpence None the Richer - Kiss me
Norah Jones - Come away with me

There is one blog which has the picture of day and night across the globe at real time. Now it is day in Asia, Middle East and some parts of East Africa. The parabolic shape of sunlight has its vertex near south pole, which means it has more hours of daylight and the opposite is true for north pole(hence for Finland). In Europe, the Eastern part (Ukraine, Bulgaria…) will be the first to get daybreak followed closely by Italy. I wish to get this picture on my blog as well, but don’t know where to get it from. I wonder where that blog is getting the feed from ?

Nothing has changed much in the newspapers since I last checked them before going to sleep, the stock markets are supposed to behave normally when in they open in couple of hours. So a typical morning, guess I will make tea and finish one of my pending book.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is very funny, I woke up around 3 too.. at 3.03am this morning and without looking at the clock, I knew it was 3.03 am so I went back to bed.

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Ha ha, indeed very funny. Something with water or air ? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home