My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Friday, February 04, 2005

I am NOT fine ...........

I am not feeling perfectly fine today.

Though it was minus 1C today but i was sweating in the apartment so when i came to office walking through the snow covered streets i wasnt wearing jacket, cap and gloves.I knew that time only that something is wrong with me and now when i am sitting at the desk, my head is feeling heavy.I am not feeling like doing anything.

To make the situation worse i have one meeting right after lunch hours at 1pm where i am sure i would be ripped off.God ! when will people get the sense that weekend is not the day for scheduling meetings.This meeting was scheduled for last week and it was postponed and i assumed it wont be there this week too but yesterday evening out of blue i got the mail that the meeting is today.

Now i am shuffling through the power points trying to get hold of something to save my *** going on fire.

Its so yukky to know that when something is wrong everything else would also go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home