My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Vicious Circle

I have got myself in a vicious circle and probably need to revisit the concepts of time management.It not that i have too much work to do or i am doing some mission critical things.My life is as simple as it could be yet i am lagging.

On friday while leaving for the day i just listed down few thing to do in the weekend all related to surfing and collecting some information like doing reviews of Digicams before i can buy them etc..But i donno what i did on the weekend it was Sunday evening and i had not completed all of those so i thought ok Monday i would complete them not a big deal.I completed them on Monday but two jobs of Monday remained to be done and on today i did the jobs of monday but for tuesday few are left..and now this is the perfect text book type vicious circle.

They are nothing very tough to do, simple personal work like downloading your bank statement and reconciling them,checking for some books online which i intend to buy.I guess sometimes its lack of will power and my inability to come out of comfort zone while i am on internet (btw my comfort zone on internet is having a cup of coffee in one hand and browsing the newspapers with other hand,its hardly surprising that though i am in Finland i know each and every happenings of my city and sometimes when i talk to my mom i let her know the news of the city where she is living :))...)

But today i think i would sleep a bit late and finish them and try to break the vicious circle or else i need to read 'Fifth Discipline' again to find how to come out of it?

Wish me Good Luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home