My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

No Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I know I have not posted anything recently, the reason being I don't know what to post. These days my mind has been so occupied by few things that I can't think of anything else.

I am really pained and hurt by the selfish and self-serving attitude of peoples.How much one can be blatant shameless, and how one can crush others for little personal gain? How those people who claim to be your friend will making schemes on your back? How much they would feel happy when you are in deep trouble and writhing in pain?

Sometimes this world becomes too difficult for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home