My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Friday, September 16, 2005

Winter is here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Looks like winter is in mood of competing with autumn. Today was an unusual cold day for September. The morning after getting up from bed I went to kitchen and after putting the saucepan on hot plate looked as usual on the thermometer fixed on the window and it was showing 1 C! I could not believe myself, thought I am still in sleep so I logged on the met department’s website and it was 1.1 C there as well!

What a drastic change for me, last Friday I was in India with temperatures around 37 C and this Friday it is 1 C, too much too soon …

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe stay warm! :) I tag you too! Go see my page and answer the questions! :)

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Thanks Heather, I will take the quiz soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home