My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Candies (Ibuprofen)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it seems that my headache is not going to go. I am tired of this incessant splitting headache and it starts just I get up in the morning.I have been consuming Ibuprofen like candies these days and thats it, if it does not subside by this weekend then next monday I am going to see my doctor (yeah long time no see kinda :)).

I have nice little incidents to write which I will do later, of course I need to prune them cause I have made this as a matter of principle not to write anything related to my work.

1st of May is coming and Finns have told me that it would be a life time experience for me on that day so I am looking forward ( that's the only thing I do these days, to look forward).

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger Rowena said…

    Maybe there is something about Finland that gives us headaches because I get them really bad here too. Before it was just "oh passing headache" now it's like "wooah can't move"... They are so strong, people come and put their fingers to my forehead just to feel them and go "oooh that's a big one". Of course Satya, it could be the stress... ?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home