My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dreadful Sunday Evening

So this is one more of those Sunday evening which slips like sand in your fist.I have always dreaded Sunday evening since my childhood. Sunday evening would mean end to the two days of weekend fun, and one night away from school to start. Now it means the end of weekend and same office and work for the next 5 days, although I admit that the sunday evenings now are less dreadful than during school times. I was never the school going types and I played traunt many times, now it is easy and you can take leave or leave for the day early from work.

Alas my sunday evening is going to end and I am going to hit the sack.Today I woke up with pounding headache and the first thing that went in my stomach was ibuprofen and when I am going to sleep I can still feel the headache but I won't take the pill now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home