My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Desperate!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never bothered about weather before coming to Finland, and now I know why? You just can't take weather for granted in Finland. It was all looking so good, the summer was very near, plenty of sunshine, temperature hovering at the positive mark.

But since last week everything is marred, the temeperature is back to sub-zero level and for the past two days we are having snow fall !!! It seems that this is the summer of Finland, the temperature wil be around minus 5 to O C rather than going to minus 23 C and snowfall every other day.

Well to make things worse these days I am regulary having migraine attack and all the times it is the right half of my head which is paining.yuck....

I can't write more, arrrgh...the headache..

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guess what? I have the same.. Headache.. :( been 2 days and it still doesn't go away!!

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Yeah, I saw your post on headache.Seems it is due to the confused weather of Finland :d
    or it might be that the headache wind went from Hame to Tam :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home