My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Google Addiction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I wanted to buy a pair of jogging shoes for jogging during summer.For this I decided to go to market on Friday evening.

I finsihed my work early and left office at 4.30pm, reached home at quarter to 5. I felt like relaxing a bit and after my usual evening tea and snacks went to market.I reached city center and from there went to "InterSport" a shop which sells all kind of sporting accessories.But the shop was closed and it was something like 6.15 pm when I checked my watch. The timing was not written on the door or might be covered with flyers from the recent offers or it might have been written on the other door. I was under the impression that it would be open till 8 pm during weekdays.

I got an idea and wanted to do google and find out the shop timing or if there is some other shops having sport shoes.I was on the street and wishing to do google!!. Such is the addiction to google and being in Finland doesn't help much as here you can get all the iformation on net, the shop timings,the bus timings, the population register and what not? You can even see the street condition of a city 1000 kms from there on net through the street webcams. It seems Finland is totally networked uplinked to internet.

I am pretty sure even the 'R-Kioski' will have it's website.I think I am coming very close to buying a blackberry.

In the end I was not able to get my shoes and I don't feel like going out today due to the lousy weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home