My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Result is out !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had written in my several posts about the two exams that I had to write on June 11th in Stockholm. Well, the results are out and I passed both the exams, there are three more papers to be cleared before I could get the certification. This was the first time I was writing exam after completing my studies two years back. The two 3 hours session on the same day was tiring but the result made up for it.

I got the result by post yesterday but there was only one envelope containing the result of only one paper , this made me bit apprehensive about the result of second one, more so since the second paper was bit tough and confusing. The first thing that I did this morning was to call the office about my result, the lady told I have cleared it and then I was relieved. Today evening when I reached apartment from work I saw the other envelope. Strange thing that both the envelopes were sent together and they got separated at their destination.

If I clear all the five papers and get the certification then it will be one good thing about my stay in Finland. Anyway tomorrow I need to go to the police station for getting my Residence Permit extended by one more year, the present one will expire on 8th August. I have got all the relevant supporting documents from office; let’s see how much time they take for extending it.

Weather is behaving quite strange these days, it will rain all day and by evening the rain will subside and then Sun will be out.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best of luck with the exams and the permit :) Good to hear that you have cleared some of the exam. Now you have to work hard on the rest. I think the permit shouldn't take very long. Usually 3 weeks in the police station... but now it is summer, it might take abit longer.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Thanks, Heather. Yeah I hope that they take less time, though Hank always tells on FF that it might take anything between 3 to 6 months. Of course I can't wait that long, I need to travel and then when I come back I need something on my passport to let me enter Suomi.
    Will go to Polisi today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home