My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Thursday, June 02, 2005

June

Don't have anything specific to write, so there is no heading. I am having pounding headache right now, which has sort of ruined my whole evening. Today had a four hour conversation on phone which caused this headache. These days I am keeping busy so unable to post on daily basis and even if I have something interesting to blog, I forget them the second day.

Suddenly the work pressure has increased and then I have this exam next weekend in Stockholm for which I have to study. Overall I am busy till 21st June, after exam I have decided to take a vacation and would be in Italy for about a week and come back on 21st June. Luckily that weekend is an extended weekend due to Midsummer holiday and would give me the much needed 24 hour sleep.

So now we are in the month of June, how quicky the past 5 months passed away, those days of winter, the empty trees, the snow covered streets,gloves and the frozen lakes. Today I saw a beautiful picture of Hameenlinna with green trees and green grass in the daily newspaper " Hameenlinan sanomat ". I could make that it was saying the summer has made Hameenlinna green. When I get free after 21st June, I will also take the picture of the same place and keep for me to look during the winter times, if I am here this winter too.

I have also decided to give a new look to my blog and proof read the past entries, earlier I was using lot of those "MSN English" which we normally use during Instant Messaging, I need to edit them. Some good soul pointed couple of months back, how stupid they look and since then I stopped using that kind of English. It also helps that I stopped chatting from the start of this year, so don't use that kind of English any more.( Thanks - the good soul for correcting my langauge)

Let's see, how many things I do after I am free from 21st June, atleast I will blog everyday. I have decided to maintain daily account of my visit of Italy and even I don't get time to post them, will write them in paper and post later ( yeah I am not carrying my laptop to Italy, it is a vacation and I am going alone).

Even I don't blog everyday but I spend atleast an hour to read the blogs where I am frequent.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger Mona said…

    Hi :) Thanks for visitting my blog ...

    Yeah sometimes life is really busy that you can't do anything else :) Wish you the best for your exam ...

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yayy support "no poverty!"

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Hi Mona, welcome here.

    Heather yeah we all are for "no poverty"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home