My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Serial bomb blasts - New Delhi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just how quickly things change, only this morning I was so feeling good, things were fine. Now I hear the news about the serial bomb blast in New Delhi an hour back, that too in the most crowded places. Normally those places are crowded all the time but Nov 1st being the day of Diwali, India’s biggest festival it was totally packed.

I am never sure of things and that’s the reason I keep website of Indian newspapers always updating me. My dad lives in New Delhi and first thing I called my mom to ask about him. He is ok and fine, mom had talked to him by the time I called her. I have several other relatives and friends living in New Delhi and I hope they are all fine. I have been trying to get in touch with them. I have been several times to the places where the bomb blast took place and I know how busy they are, always filled with shoppers.

There could be no better way to condemn and despise this ghastly act of terrorism other than to root it out. We had enough of this selective treatment of terrorism, it is high time we own up the responsibility and India should take strict action in this regard. Diplomacy is not the way out and time has come to take the decisive action. India is fully capable to nip in bud the places which breed terrorism.

My heart goes out to families those who lost their loved ones and may God give them strength.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's sad news. I hope your families and friends are all well!

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Heather thanks,by God's grace all of my families and friends are safe. But I feel sorrow for those who lost their loved ones due to this act of cowardice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home