My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

All about me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have been tagged by Sher couple of days back for this. Sorry for being a bit late.

here I go,

A - Age you got your first Kiss: The first person to see me would have either kissed or kicked me.

B - Band listening to right now: My Life – Billy Joel

C- Crush: First crush on my chemistry teacher in class 6th.

D- Drink of Choice: Acetyl Salicylic acid

E - Easiest person [people]: myself

F - Favorite band at the moment: Phil Collins (with or without his Band)

G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: Gummy bears; worms look sort of digusting to me.

H – Holiday: Wish to go to Germany and Austria

I - Instruments: Screw driver, Bench vice, File, Wrench, Spanner, etc.

J - Juice: Grapefruit

K-Kids: My niece – spoke to her yesterday.

L - Longest car ride ever: Spanning across Tamil Nadu and Kerala, 3 days trip.

M - Major: Operations

N - Nicknames: Greenie

O - One wish: To get my answers

P - Phobia[s]: of gettting cheated

Q - Quote: “All acts are done deliberately”

R - Reason to smile: Act of compassion.

S - Song you sang last: “Strawberry pancake…don’t make me wait for one…badger..badger..”

T - Time you woke up [today]: 7.37 am (slept at 2am)

U - Unknown fact about me: let it go with my ashes.

V - Vegetable you hate: Capsicum

W - Worst thing to have happened to you: too worse to write

X-rays you've had: Chest

Y - Yummy food: Khichdi

Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer


I want to tag those who have not done this by now, play it at your convenience.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Raj said…

    //“All acts are done deliberately”

    Not true :(

    I don't mind being cheated on as long as I don't know about it ;)

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Y said…

    I can see the affects of your crush on your chemistry teacher even now. But how can aspirin be a drink of choice? I mean do you suffer from repeated headaches?

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Raj - They are done deliberately, unless you want to believe in excuses.
    Cheating is known as cheating only after you come to know about it. But trust me all cheatings are exposed one day !

    Sher - Lol, I do. Headaches are a constant source of pain for me. I always have spare pills in my laptop bag, who knows when I need them. Mondays are a constant source of headache for me. :d

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Akanksha said…

    why do people call u greenie..
    i still dnt kno why u call urself green satya! enlighten me please!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Akanksha - There are not many people in my life(atleast now) who would call by nickname.

    There is only one person who calls me by'greenie' so when I had to think of nick, I put in as 'greenie'

    Raj had months back found out why I call myself as green. I kep this name more than a year back. Once I had written a post about it. You can read it here

    http://greensatya.blogspot.com/2005/05/greensatya.html

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home