My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Friday, May 13, 2005

Tribute

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post of mine is tribute to those who are studying and writing their exams. I know how difficult is to study and write exams, while the world is enjoying. There is a reason for me getting this sudden englightment. Here it is .

It happened so that I was getting bore with my work life and thought that I should start studying something.Promptly I registered for a certifying examination related to my professional field. There are five papers to be cleared before I could get the certification. I registered for two papers both on the same day, in morning and afternoon session. I bought books from Amazon and with much enthusiasm I started studying. Now it is two years that I completed my study and started working, I find it so difficult to study. I always start procrastination at the thought of studying, in evening I think I will study in morning, in morning I think that let me carry my book to work and may be during lunch hours I would scan some pages, during lunch hour I think I would study in evening. Damn!, it is so difficult, I can’t imagine I was studying two years back and writing exams!.

I am afraid that I would fail the exam, lose the huge amount of money that I paid for it and also cut a sorry figure in front of all those who know that I am writing the exam.

Now I know and understand the chivalry of those who are studying and writing exams, indeed it is a task of Byzantine proportion.

Salutations to all of them!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck with the exams. I am finally done with mine. One more left. Wihii and then I am on SUMMER HOLIDAYS!! WIHIIII!! yayy!! so happy hehe..

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Thanks Heather, and good luck for your last exam as well. As I said in my post I am awe-struck at the courage of you folks to write so many exams and pass them. Brave kids eh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home