My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Dream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One more day and one more morning,it was the usual morning for me,got up from bed,checked my mails and then straight to bathroom.After this got dressed and went to kitchen prepared my breakfast, put on my shoes, packed my laptop and went to work. I reached office, plugged the LAN into laptop and then the phone rang.

The buzzer was shrill and when I tried to pick the phone I found I was in bed !!!Damn, whole time I was dreaming and I was aware what I was dreaming? It was late, 8.15am and normally I get up by 5 am. I can't reason it out till now that how can I be so aware of what I was dreaming.Anyway was a really a nasty thing to happen. I had to skip my tea and somehow prepared bread toast and came to work. There is nothing like I have to come to work by a fixed time ( I am usually the last one to leave for the day) but I hate to come to office when everyone else is leaving for lunch :d.

Right now I am blogging, and also thinking how silly I can be to dream and be so aware of what I am dreaming.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Freeze said…

    its called "lucid dreaming". google it out. seems pretty cool.

    never happened to me though as far as i rememb

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Aha, 'lucid dreaming' , great will check it out this evening. :)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Freeze said…

    so YOU found out where i commented ;)

    hehe

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    hehe, I also get mail na :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home