My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Trip

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is about a week when I last posted, there were reasons, got busy with work then I was preparing for one presentation this weekend etc.

I was doing some major changes at my work front which thankfully got completed today and just need to see things go fine tomorrow. This weekend I would be in Amsterdam and Eindhoven, leaving by tomorrow evening flight and coming back on Monday morning.I had to do some preparation for it as I am not going for sight seeing but for some official work, hopefully the evenings will be free for sight seeing. I am excited about Eindhoven cause I wish to see the headquarters of consumer electronics giant Philips. Return flight has stop in Copenhagen but it only of one hour so I won’t be able to go out and see around.

Well I have my exams on June 11th in Stockholm, have booked the tickets but I am really afraid that my studies are not up to the mark and I might fail. Last weekend I studied for a decent amount of time but from Monday I got busy with work. I had planned for my work but as Murphy’s law says “ If something has to go wrong it will go wrong “ so this is what happened. There is a fair bit of thing I wish to write about consulting, let me come from Netherlands and then I shall write about it.

I have some stuff to do, packing casuals are always easy but formals require some thinking. Just remembered that I have to put the cell of my digicam to charge incase I wish to take some snaps there and one more thing which is unique to me, I need to clean the desktop cause I don’t want my messy desktop with hundred of files to be seen on projector. Eeks, I think it is violation of the security guidelines also to keep files on desktop, seems I am getting paranoid these days. Will post in details once I am back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home