My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Old Posts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though I have several things in my head which I want to clear by writing, but this week is kind of busy and stressful for me. Still I can’t restrain myself from surfing the internet to read the newspapers and the blogs I frequent.

I managed to squeeze some time but I spent that in reading old posts from my blog. The last one year has been the most eventful, dramatic and unforgettable (not in a good way) for me and all my thoughts are subtly poured out in those posts. I found lot of typos in my old posts and wanted to correct them but I could ‘proof-read’ only few of them. It reflects very badly if there are typos in your posts, and I think I will now make a conscientious effort to correct my old posts, though after this week.

It is surprising that how some incidents in life can affect you? It will change not only your conscious but subconscious behaviour. It will change your thinking, speaking and writing habit. Much like it gets beneath and hits your psyche and I have found changes of this proportion in me. Good or bad I don’t know but you never remain the same. Ah, I forgot this; it will even change your internet surfing habit. Earlier I used to indulge in those ‘IM’ chats which I don’t do know, hell, I even stopped the text messaging. I also used to know those cool ‘MSN English’ used in IM and text messages but now they are buried deep inside me. I have given lot of happiness to ‘you all’ who wanted me to be crestfallen. I even exceeded the expectations, customer delight you see. I have left ‘that’ world which rightfully belonged to you all, though a little late but I finally stand defeated. But let me be very frank, I never thought I had won anything, and what you all wanted to happen to me, I always saw that day coming. My only regret, I could not be there with you all to celebrate my demolishment, the human in me does not allow that. But rest assured, I am in different world now, where I don’t wish anything and have nothing which I fear to lose. All what is left will get interred with me.

God bless and always be there for you all.

P.S - It is a bad idea to read the old posts in your blog

5 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow.. I don't understand nothing from this entry. it's abit too mysterious. lol..

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Y said…

    Me too, couldnt get what you are saying. Who are 'you all'?

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Holy crap ! I had certainly freaked out yesterday night and did all these blabbering, doesn't make much sense to me as well !!

    Yeah, Heather it is kind of mysterious, lol. I was reading old posts of mine and cracked :d

    Yogi, I think the "you all" refers to those who come in our life as 'Friends' but are actually 'rattle snakes'

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bitterness is as harmful to the psyche as attachment. - Pocky

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Yeah you are true Pocky, but you know, I am so resistant to change.

    thanks for dropping by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home