My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas is over


I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas and those lucky ones who are still on holidays are enjoying their vacation. I originally intended to write this post to wish Merry Xmas, but I got late, bit too late and Christmas passed.

Well, the only bad thing about major festive seasons, they get over and you wish you didn’t. It was fairly difficult for me to drag myself to work today after four days of holidays. I have been getting lazy and kind of neglecting my blog, just letting things pass by without bothering to develop on them, or even if I do, I don’t blog it.

Well the last week of any year is one of the most exciting week. Lot of good reports, collection and documentaries are there on every channel, newspapers and magazines. It refreshes all of the last year in almost all the fields. And all this is taking away most of my time. I guess this shall stand as the most pathetic post from me and I will find it easy to better it, may be tomorrow.

9 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger educatedunemployed said…

    Some thing is better than nothing.It is good you have got out of your lazy habit.I don't think it is ever too late to blog about some thing you wanted to.Go ahead and write that post.

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    agree with educatedunemployed :)
    Well you can still write a new year post. waiting :)

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    really

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Expression ! said…

    You still seem to be in Vacation mood.Wake up and shoot some your kind of blog.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Raj said…

    Belated merry Christmas to you too.

    You are kind of neglecting your blog. I hope you've not lost interest in it.

    I like the year end specials too :)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    waiting for the better post. kya ho raha hai? such neglect. the blog is truly a exploited entity. ;)
    Happy New Year, Satya! :-)

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    an* exploited

    and i meant the blog as in general, not yours in particular. ;) i am so incoherent and i swear i've had not a drop of alcohol. yet. :p

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Abhinav said…

    HAppy New Year to u

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Let me at first, apologise for such avoidable delay in replying to the comments. I am truly sorry.


    EU - Yeah I have to blog about so many things. I am determined more than ever to be regular on this blog as before.

    Neihal - Yeah I have come with a new post. :)

    Mowgli - yeah

    Sharda - Yeah vacation for the blog is over. I am back in full frevour.

    Raj - That's correct, sadly my blog was neglected a bit. No, I have not lost interest in blogging and will never do.

    TGFI - Yeah I am back from the blog-siesta. Wow, you are incoherent without a drop of alcohol, agar aisa hota toh kitna accha hota. All the money saved. But I am sure you did have a blast for the year. Will hop on to your blog in the next minute.

    Abhinav - Happy New Year to you as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home