My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Back to Everything


Finally, I am back to blog world, to Bangalore and though it is bit late to say, back to India! I landed in India on 3rd October and reached Bangalore only two days ago from Delhi and now trying to get in the groove.

My return to India precipitated in so many time engrossing events that I forgot I was coming from Finland, or I was returning to India. In the last 25 days or so I never got time to develop on all this. I did feel few things but they got overpowered by more pressing matters. I did get reverse cultural shock, humidity, dust, heat but they were so miscible with other events that I never did question them. Now when I read my last post , I can’t believe it was me who wrote that or I had made so much drama over something which I didn’t get enough time to think about. In retrospective, I think it was something good to not be able to dwell over things that I can’t control or does not matter.

Few funny things happened when I came to my own office after two years, which has since then shifted to a new building. When I was traveling on one of the roads of Bangalore, I had to stop on the way and ask others if that was the correct road. Well didn’t exactly stop, you stop only when you move and not crawl.

It also feels good to be back in the blog world, though I really don’t know what things I would be able to write. When I was not in India, I had all the news about India. Now being in India, I have no news either of India, or world or even Bangalore! It will take few more days for everything to be as it was before.

I have not checked any of the blogs, not replied to comments or commented anywhere, but trust me all these days I never had so much craving for anything as much as it was for ‘the return to blog world’. I did receive emails from many of our regular bloggers and it was such a great feeling to know that people stop by to check on you. I am happy that I have made friends out of bloggers. Few people in Finland got to know about my return to India from my last post, and it was good to receive good bye mails from them as well.

It will take couple more days for everything to be usual with ‘me & blogs’.

To end this post, I never thought the quote of Napoleon, which I put on the top of my blog, would be so relevant to me.

21 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me first! Welcome back! Looking forward to more posts!

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Kartik said…

    Good to see you back on my radar !
    Cheers !!!
    Kartik

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back, green! I've had a break from blogging too and I might take another one soon :D

    Waiting to read about your return-to-India experiences and your perspective on how things have changed around you :)

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger educatedunemployed said…

    Heya! Nice to see you out of hibernation.
    Transition is never easy, but like all things you will get used to it.
    I am a great believer of the subconcious.May be you need another quote to bring in some positivty into your life.
    Good luck with getting your life back, ..to normal might be a far of thing..:p

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Abhinav said…

    Welcome back .. how are u finding Blore ... flyovers finally built eh??

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger XVSA013 said…

    welcome back satya ... it will be good to see u again ..

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome back!!!!!! :-)

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Freeze- Yeah you are the first. I will continue blogging from here on.

    Kartik - Didn't know that you started a new blog yet again. I am happy to be on your radar. :)

    Jane - Hey good that you are back to blogging as well. I totally forgot to encapsulate the changes I felt after I came to India, still have some stuff to make it a post.

    Appu- Yeah back in Bangalore but not all set. Need to set up a place to live.

    EU - Yeah transition is never easy but it is only humans who can adapt to anything in life. Thanks for the luck, I hope I will get back to usual and normal.

    Abhinav - Yeah atleast one of the flyover is built( a part) but that again had a design traffic of may be 10 years ago.

    Mowgli - Yeah it will be good to see you too

    Tgfi - Hey how come you forgot your password ? too much of work load eh?

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Y said…

    Welcome back!....uuuuuuuufff...relieved to see you back too!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Abhinav said…

    yea it is ... thought the design look for traffic of 10 yrs back i was able to reach airport in 20 mins that too the day i was leaving frm Blore :P

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Raj said…

    You are a popular blogger. Of course, people would stop by to check on you :)

    Welcome back, I'm sure u wud something to blog abt.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back!

    guess what, even I am waiting for my "return to the blogworld". havent blogged since the same day :).

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    welcome back buddy...:) hope we meet sometime

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger pradman said…

    Welcome back man... been gone a long time haven't ya?

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger P said…

    Welcome back!!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger XVSA013 said…

    Welcome back!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger XVSA013 said…

    Welcome back!

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Sher - Yeah good to be back in Bangalore.

    Abhinav - You were damn lucky !

    Raj - Thanks if you think so :) Yeah, I would continue blogging.

    Twilight Fairy - I thought you were busy with something. So you got blogger block, may be that is due to increase blogging frequency before that.

    Sara - Thanks, yeah I would like to meet or else be there at your place in December.

    Scipio - Thanks, yeah it was almost a month while I was gone.

    Perspective - Thanks, I hope you return to blogging soon as well.

    Mowgli - You too welcome to Bangalore, it is as new to you as it is for me.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Expression ! said…

    Enjoy your stay in India for a while.By the way miss your regular ,interesting blogs.Hope you are doing alright!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Koi Pahailee said…

    good to see u back
    i was tired of visiting ur page and seeing 'I will miss me'
    i was beginning to miss u :P

    now lets see when do you have time enuf to do all ur thinking and analysing in India
    hhehehehehehe
    life is much 'different' there..hay naa

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Sharda - Yeah, I am doing fine. Thanks. I was enjoying my stay in India and I would be very soon back with my regular posts.

    Koi - Hey good to see you too. I have planned few posts about India and would be putting them up very soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home