My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Three's tag


When I am back to blogging with personal posts, which I shall strive to keep minimum, here is one more. I was tagged by Ipanema girl to do the three's tag and here it is.

Three things that scare me:
1. Hospitals, not when I am there.
2. Having no money
3. Offending some one unintentionally

Three people who make me laugh:
1. When I do something funny and I do them often
2.Conan O’Brien
3.My Niece

Three things I love:
1. Getting to know little details of any incident from history
2. Sea beaches
3. Listening to my favourite music

Three things I hate:
1. Cheesy/Corny statements
2. Servile flattery
3. Credit stealing

Three things I don’t understand:
1. Justifying lies
2. Fake feelings
3. Why I always swear at most inopportune moment !

Three things on my desk (at home)
1. Remote/CDs
2. Shoe brush/Shoe horn
3. Post-it

Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Watching TV
2. Listening to radio
3. Writing this post and thinking…

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Spend a month in Amazon rain forest
2. Live across countries
3. ------------------------

Three things I can do:
1. Sit idle and think for hours!
2. Give importance to others
3. Go without food or sleep for days

Three things you should listen to:
1. Your intuition
2. Lessons from history
3. Friends

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Flattery
2. Hip-hop
3. ---------------

Three things I’d like to learn:
1. Relearn/Improve my Deustch
2. Ice skating
3. To keep myself detached from things I like

Three favourite foods:
1. Steak with garlic potatoes
2. Khichdi (much like Rissoto)
3. South Indian food

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Coffee/Tea
2. Water
3. Red Wine

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Street Hawk (that motorcycle-man episode if I remember correctly, something like J C Mark)
2. Target (same as TGFI)
3. Hardy Boys series

I think most people have done this tag, so I tag anyone who has not done it till now.

13 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Neihal said…

    good read.
    BTW whats a shoehorn doing on ur desk :P
    And if I have to spend one month in Amazon I wont live to cross anything... I m very scared of those creepy things they show on TV.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Neihal - Well, every morning I had to spend time looking for them, so I kept keeping them on my desk :)

    Yeah I want to spend one month in those rivers, forest, creepy creatures. It would be adventure :)

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey
    Kichdi is my favorite food too

    and yeah , Street Hawk and hardy boys are fond childhood memories.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Koi - So it was Street Hawk, I was not sure of the name but now I know it is correct :)

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome back! and thanks for doing the tag. :-).

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello dear...sending my well wishes your way. -Pocky

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Ipanema Girl - Yeah, tag is what I needed to usher myself in blog world again. Thank you for tagging me :)

    Pocky - Heyy, long time no see, glad to see you on my blog. How you been all these days ?

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    good to see you back man ..

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger educatedunemployed said…

    I never understand that fear of offending some one unintentionally.I think when the intentions are noble the vibes come through.It might take an offended person some time to realise but there is nothing you can do if the person gets offended inspite of your intentions.I say no need for fear, do the right thing or what makes you happy and rest will fall in place.

    Seriously who likes khichdi???

    Happy to see you blogging regularly again. :)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been tagged with 33 - 3 things since quite sometime and i dont have the guts to try it!!33.. my god!

    BTW 3 things u love mein wine nahi? 3 things on ur desk mein wine nahi? 3 beverages mein wine last mein?!! this post is full of fallacies :p :)

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Expression ! said…

    Got to know more about you.
    By the way where have you been for a long time.I regularly check your post but get disappointed not finding any.Saw this after a long time.

    Anyway I have tagged you please,go and check in my blog about the rules.You being a voracious reader I thought you would be a nice choice.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Street hawk was cool ...

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Abhinav - Glad to see you as well !

    EU - I agree the vibes come through, but these days there are lot of barriers for them to pass.

    I seriously like Khichdi and as you can see I still didn't manage to blog regularly.

    Twilight, Yeah, wine is there. You didn't read the post properly !

    SM - Hey, yeah I don't get time to put up posts these days. Not sure if I can do it in future either, don't want to make hollow promises to myself. I will do your tag very soon.

    Anonymous - Yeah it was !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home