My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Autumn trip

Okay, it is not autumn yet. The terrific summer we had this year is in no mood to give way. So let's call it onset of 'Autumn'.

I am going on a week long trip to Switzerland. This evening I shall fly to Frankfurt, and from there by a car will be doing road trip across Switzerland. The forecasted weather is not so good, predicts light rain. Anyway will see, forecasts are never accurate and who knows that better than me!

Will be going to Jungfrau (Top of Europe) as well, to have a look at at the magnificent Alps. Again Snow shower predicted for this weekend. The temperature of -6C does not bother me at all. While returning , may spend a day in Frankfurt; haven't visited that city till now.

See you all later !

12 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Neihal said…

    Wow Satya....have fun...and tell us the stories when you return :)

    Even I need a break...but dont think will get it anytime soon.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger educatedunemployed said…

    Wow, awesome..Have a great trip and good journey and hope you bring back lots of photos for us.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Raj said…

    Ya, the weather is always unpredictable.

    The top of Europe - Sounds good!

    Have fun n yes, bring some photos for us.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Abhinav said…

    man u make me jealous :)
    Have fun and do post pics.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    enjoy ya trip! I think you'll love it there :)

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Just Jane said…

    awesome! do return with all ye travel tales :)

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Expression ! said…

    Have a nice trip.Hope interesting blog is ahead after trip.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wowies! that's why i want to come to europe! looking forward to your return post.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Y said…

    So is this trip a signal that your advent to India has begun?

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger P said…

    How I envy you!! Enjoy!!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Koi Pahailee said…

    hi
    have a great trip

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Neihal - Thanks and I am back. I will try to write in detail about my trip. And hope you get to have your break very soon.

    EU - Yeah it was a great trip. Will post the pictures very soon.

    Raj - Luckily the weather was good in Switzerland. Yeah photos are there.

    Abhinav - Thanks, will post them soon.

    Heather - I had collected lot of information from your blog. Infact got one picture clicked as you had got it done. Looking out from the window of the JungFrau train :P

    The Chosen One - Will post the details very soon.

    Sharda - Thanks, have posted a blog just now.

    Ipanema Girl - Yeah living in Europe gives the chance to visit other countries. Yeah will post the detailed blogs as soon as I get time.

    Sher - You got it correct, me returning to India very soon.

    Perspective - Thanks :)

    Koi - Nice to see you after a long time. I had good time in Switzerland.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home