My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lack of post !


I seem to be hit by the blogger's block. Or may be it sounds better that way. It is lean season in Finland, with respect to work, which means I have ample time, but still..

I have become severly opinionated, and I don't want a post full of harsh, knee jerk reactions. My choice of topics does not help either.

I will be back very soon.

You all enjoy the summer !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why it always happens this way ? This is one time, I didn't take back up of the post (wrote directly on blogger) and blogger crashed. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

12 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger educatedunemployed said…

    Just proves not a good time for u to be posting.
    I have never had back ups but then Ive never had blogger crash on me.May be time I learn.

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    come back soon man! I want to read your severely opinionated opinions. :)

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Raj said…

    Alrite, tkae your own time in recovering from the block. Just not too long.

    And what r u gonna do abt the severly opinionated part? :p

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger XVSA013 said…

    think engine crash's has started rubbing off on blogger too ... :p

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger pradman said…

    enjoy man...
    Expecting you back some time soon though...

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger greensatya said…

    EU - Oh, blogger crashes too often. You should always take backup, before hitting the publish button !

    Ipanema Girl - Yeah, I will be back soon with a new post.

    Raj- Hehe, I will be mellowed down but looks like that is not going to happen anytime soon

    Mowgli - Except in blogger crash there is no core dump.

    Scipio - Thanks man :)

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger XVSA013 said…

    why dont u write something abt the french?

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger XVSA013 said…

    or Fuji's monetary policy :p

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Mowgli - Hehe, I got the drift. Well, nothing interesting is happening in France these days and I have no idea about Fiji's monetary policy.

    Can do a post on the interesting things happening in India these days. :)

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HA! You say you have blogger's block, yet you write a post in 2 days!! GREAT!

    I wonder how much you would write when you dont have a block.

    Food for thought.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    >And what r u gonna do abt the severly opinionated part?

    hahahhahaha. :D

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger greensatya said…

    Anonymous - Yeah, make fun of me. I just said that it sounded better that way and in the last week, I just made one post.

    Ipanema girl - Hehe, I will give some time to mellow myself. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home